Designed for Credibility
Cultivation of a Relationship
Our Website Design Principles
- Less is more; the most effective design is achieved by the attention to detail.
- Website Design should be clean, concise and clearly reflect your brand.
- Each website design element must clearly justify its existence with a site goal definition.
- Design is not an ends to itself but, rather, it should provide justification and credibility to your message.
- Layout and website structure must be intuitive and clear in its usage and function.
- An effective website offers fewer and better chosen visual elements.
- Graphic design should not be the dominant feature of your website, rather it should serve as the catalyst to your communicative effort.
- The design should be based on the way your visitors utilize your site, not how one thinks they should.
Seven Stage Sales Cycle
The answers that you provide for the following seven questions truly define your sales/communication cycle and should serve as a good blueprint for the sections of your website. Each bit of supporting content within those sections and pages must reinforce the particular sales cycle stage and provide a clear and smooth transition to the next stage until it’s completed.
- What specific needs do you meet?
- Who are you and what do you do?
- Why are you the best choice?
- What specific need do you meet?
- How can someone try your product?
- Where can someone get more information?
- How can someone become your customer?